Side hustles are a great way to earn some extra cash to reach your financial goals.
In this week’s episode of The Wealthy Neighbors Show, I’m joined by Dr Shana Green who side hustles using Instacart and YouTube to pay off her student loan debt.
Listen below as we talk about how Shana dealt with the embarrassment of having a PhD and a side hustle, how she overcame that, and even how she makes money on YouTube.
Key Moments To Listen For
- How Shana Found Herself In Debt [1:30]
- Shana’s Salary Expectations Pre-PhD Vs The Reality [4:25]
- The Side Hustles Shana Uses To Pay Off Debt [10:57]
- Was Shana Embarrassed Side Hustling With A PhD [12:21]
- Bad Experiences Delivering For Instacart [14:22]
- Losing Her Job & Shifting Side Hustle Focus To YouTube [17:10]
- Dealing With The Job Loss [20:57]
- Is An Emergency Fund Important? [23:12]
- How Shana Plans To Build Wealth [28:22]
Books Shana Read
Your Money Life In Your 30’s
I Will Teach You To Be Rich
You Are a Badass At Making Money
Connect With Shana