Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one at no cost to you.
Rachael Hanible is the author of the best-selling children’s book “Amber’s Magical Savings Box” and she is stopping by the neighborhood to share her story.
After growing up in poverty, Rachael found herself over $60,000 in debt as an adult.
Learn how she paid off her debt, why she wrote a children’s book, and how parents can teach their kids about money in the episode below.
Key Moments To Listen For
- The Financial Example Rachael Had As A Child (1:24)
- How Childhood Impacted Her Finances (2:33)
- How She Overcame Peer Pressure To Spend Money (9:48)
- The Inspiration For Writing A Children’s Money Book (15:12)
- Teaching Kids To Be Problem Solvers For Money (17:30)
- How Parents Can Help Kids Set Money Goals (20:27)
- How Money Fights Can Affect Your Children (22:40)
Tools To Help You
Amber’s Magical Savings Box