Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one at no cost to you.
Drastic times call for drastic measures!
When Ashley found herself over $86,000 in debt, she knew she needed to make a change.
That change came in the form of a no-spend year- which helped her pay off $86,000 in less than 2 years.
Listen below for more of her story:
Key Moments To Listen For
- How Ash Found Herself 86k in Debt (1:43)
- Her salary at the start of her journey (5:09)
- The rock-bottom moments that led her to make a change (6:27)
- What steps did she take first (13:07)
- What exactly is a no-spend year (14:57)
- How hard is a no-spend year (14:57)
- The strategy she used to eliminate debt (18:14)
- Importance of having a tribe (21:03)
- Paying for a wedding while paying off debt that fast (21:39)
- Buying a car with cash (27:25)
- How she’s planning to build wealth going forward (33:42)