Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one at no cost to you.
Could you move across the country to save money if it meant reaching your life goals sooner?
That’s what today’s guest, Amanda Williams of DebtFreeInSunnyCa, did recently.
Amanda and her husband, Josh, left California for Austin, TX to reach their retirement goals earlier than the norm.
Listen below as we talk about the move, how she plans to build wealth after moving, and even the news she received a few days prior to moving.
Key Moments To Listen To
- The Creation Of The #DebtFreeCommunity (3:00)
- What Motivated Amanda & Josh To Move (5:04)
- How Did They Decide Where To Move (7:24)
- Costs Of Moving Across The Country (9:28)
- Financial Benefits Of Moving Across The Country (10:43)
- Finding Out She Was Pregnant 2 Days Before Moving (13:20)
- How Pregnancy Has Changed Their Finances (15:35)
- Switching From Cash Envelope Budgeting To A Digital App (21:37)
- How Amanda Plans To Build Wealth (28:28)
- How You Can Get Started On Your Journey (31:00)
Connect With Amanda
You can find Amanda at: