Is it possible to build enough wealth to retire early while raising kids?
I definitely believe so and today’s guest has actually done it.
Liz Carroll of Mindful Money Coaches joins me today to discuss how she was able to save $200,000 for her kids college education while building enough wealth with real estate to retire in her early 50s.
Key Moments To Listen For
- How Liz and her husband Dan managed money in the early days (1:52)
- Where the motivation to retire early came from (6:25)
- How selling their dream house helped them reach their goals faster (9:30)
- How having kids changed their finances (11:02)
- Balancing kids activities with saving for college (12:30)
- Determining how much to save for kids college (16:45)
- How to determine what a good deal is in real estate (20:28)
- Why buying real estate with cash instead of loans is important (22:20)
- How Liz and Dan stay busy in early retirement now (26:54)
The Millionaire Next Door